We may carry our the following services at an additional cost
- Specification and supervision of major repairs and redecorations
- Administering the residents’ management company and acting as company secretary. Providing directors and officers liability cover where necessary.
- Dealing with solicitors enquiries upon assignment/sale
- Dealing with consents; pet, sub-letting, alterations
- Compliance with health and safety legislation for managed areas
- Arranging regular insurance premium revaluations
The following items may be included within your service charge as they are relevant to your development:
- Landscape Maintenance: Grass cutting, beds maintenance, sweeping of paths and bin stores.
- Cleaning: The internal communal areas, including dusting, vacuuming and mopping of hard surfaces.
- Window Cleaning: Internal and external communal area window surfaces. However, due to Health and Safety regulations, some windows may not be able to be cleaned.
- Water Charges: Provision for landlord’s supply to standpipe. In some cases, Heritage will levy charges for individual apartment water consumption.
- Electricity: Common parts lighting, heating etc.
- Lift Maintenance: Maintenance/Service contract
- Fire equipment Maintenance: Service contract on any fire alarm, smoke detectors, fire extinguishers or emergency lighting including testing in accordance with regulations.
- General Repairs & Maintenance: A provision for general repairs to the communal areas including lighting, joinery, door entry, locks, TV/Satellite etc.
- Buildings/Property Owners’ Insurance: In the case of apartments, full buildings insurance and property owners’ liability (public liability)
- Insurance Revaluation Fee: Amount payable towards the cost of periodic insurance revaluation by independent surveyors to ensure that the correct level of buildings insurance cover is maintained.
Each development varies as to what is included in the service charge according to its construction, plant & equipment and facilities provided.